- Neonate x Guys’ Vision, an AEON exclusive
Popular Malaysian streetwear brand, Neonate Clothing Company which is established in 2019 by Karl Shafek Ibrahim and Ahmad Syahir Hamdan participated in the last inaugural installation of the AEON Fashion Preview and pitched successfully for a collaboration with AEON’s Guys’ Vision for the birth of the Neostalgia collection to be available for the first time at selected ten (10) AEON outlet nationwide – Alpha Angle, Taman Maluri, MidValley, Bandaraya Melaka, Nilai, Shah Alam, Bandar Utama, Cheras Selatan, Queensbay & Tebrau City. This collection sees colors and elements of the 60s to the 90s be given a breath of modernity such as the television test patterns and arcade games. Sporting the jersey fabric for lightweight and breathability, it is the epitome of an athleisure lifestyle both for indoor and outdoor. The most sustainable angle, this collection is fully made in Malaysia.
- Party Wear: from Zoom Screen to the Runway
Year-end parties are officially back – but the comfort and freedom that we have built over habits of working from home in loungewear and even stylish sleep wear need not be discarded. AEON’s Scarlet Loungewear, a big proponent of relaxed fashion is inspired by effortless glam to dress up comfort and glorify coziness. You will likely party from your bedroom throughout December once you have tried on Scarlet Loungewear’s offering of soft stretch fabric made with cotton for luxurious comfort – how about an early Galentine’s PJ Party? Some of these outfits come with headbands, house slippers and even super cute, mismatched socks.
To ‘slay at partay’, it is also all about fashion that allows you to groove flexibly, obliging the body in diverse shapes, weights and sizes. Guys’ Vision with its contemporary machine knit top and popular ankle knee pants while Crème with its various modern silhouettes in satin, dotted with sequins, small ruffles and asymmetrical hems will give you the sparkle you need to shine.
A consciously matching outfit with your other half is fast becoming a trend around the world as couples desire to intensify their twosome identity post the last two years of harrowing lonely experience. After a period of being away from one another, this is indeed the season to be reconnected and twin wearing is definitely a form of unison and bonding. Match it well with Ti:Zed’s adorable pullovers, sweaters, and matchy cotton t-shirts that are in full print and colours. Guys’ Vision cotton and rayon simplicity will also pair easily with any of SCAR’s easy-going pieces.
- Rabbits Invasion of the Lunar New Year 2023
This upcoming celebration of Lunar New Year 2023 is unsurprisingly in all shades of red yet the occasional jolt is also in the pastels that are the rabbits – the zodiac sign for 2023. Themed tù-gether, it is all about harnessing the energy of many rabbits bringing about the abundance and prosperity in health and wealth.
- SCAR, which is AEON’s leading brand in trendy and youthful fashion wear reimagines classic silhouettes with modern twists be it with printed, lace and textured fabric as well as floral jacquard.
- There is an extra focus from Arcadia on linen selections this year that comes in bright color of pleasing embroidery and monotone print.
- Crème will spotlight flowy chiffon-like fabric with cheongsam and samfu detailing.
- For other sizes and plus-sizes, + collection features versatility from machine-knit fabric to printed linen and festive embroidery detailing.
- The brand that many grows up with and now have passed it on to their own children, J-Kids will provide a plethora of cotton choices that are distinctive in concepts to brighten up the festivity without interfering with the child’s active play time.
Guys’ Vision has a full range of comfortable cotton that is both in various bold print and plain coloured to celebrate in style.