Shopping Centre Development Officer
Recruitment » Shopping Centre Development Officer
Kuala Lumpur - Taman Maluri, Cheras
Closing Date: 01-06-2012
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or write-in with detailed curriculum vitae including contact telephone number, current and expected salary and a recent passport size photograph (n.r.) to reach us on or before 2nd June 2012.
- To conduct Area & Market Research such as existing and future Residential Developments, Commercial Developments and also road network, transport and communication links.
- To conduct Competitor Research on the existing and future developments by compile / update information on competitors' new and existing stores.
- To conduct catchments study (drive test and population count).
- File arrangement for site according to the area, plot into the master map.
- Responsible for New Site Registration into the system.
- To ensure payment made before date line for respective store.
- To do company search through internet upon Manager's requisition.
- To do title search for targeted land.
- Translate letter from Malay to English upon Manager's requisition.
- Recruitment Department
AEON CO. (M) BHD (126926H)
Head Office, 3rd Floor, AEON Taman Maluri Shopping Centre,
Jalan Jejaka, Taman Maluri, 55100 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
(Please indicate the position applied for on the top left-hand corner of the envelop.)