Recruitment » Internal Auditor
Kuala Lumpur - Taman Maluri, Cheras
Interested candidates are invited to write-in with a detailed curriculum vitae including contact telephone number, current and expected salary and a recent colour photograph (n.r.) and send to;
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, analyze evidence, document processes and procedures.
- Prepares audit working papers in accordance with audit standards; documents performance through narratives, flowcharts, manual and/or computer generated spreadsheets.
- Tests compliance with company policies and procedures and adherence to applicable laws and rules & regulations.
- Identifies factors causing deficient conditions and provides constructive, economical and practical recommendations for findings included in audit reports.
- Interacts with department staff during the course of audits.
- Hold discussions regarding audit findings and recommendations with Senior Internal Auditor.
- Prepares draft audit report identifying business risks, findings and recommendations on areas assigned by Senior Internal Auditor.
- Attend and participate in exit meeting to present audit findings and obtain management response to the audit recommendations.
- Performs follow-up audits to ascertain implementation of recommendations.
- Participating in special projects and investigations as directed by Assistant Internal Audit Manager and/or Internal Audit Manager.
Manpower Planning - Recruitment
AEON CO. (M) BHD. (126926H)
Head Office, 3rd Floor, AEON Taman Maluri Shopping Centre,
Jalan Jejaka, Taman Maluri, 55100 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
(Please indicate the position applied for on the top left-hand corner of the envelop.)