Internal Audit Manager
Recruitment » Internal Audit Manager
Kuala Lumpur - HQ Office
Interested candidates are invited to write-in with a detailed curriculum vitae including contact telephone number, current and expected salary and a recent colour photograph (n.r.) and send to;
- To manage internal audit department on day to day basis in achieving objectives of internal audit functions, in accordance with terms of references.
- Report to Audit Committee and the Board on the status of compliance and best practices with regards to Code of Corporate Governance
- Report to Audit Committee and the Management on adequacy, efficiency and effectiveness of internal control system and to provide recommendations for improvement
- To plan working schedule and set strategy for each year in advance and submit to Audit Committee and the Board for approval
- To review and approve planning memorandum & audit guidelines for each area under examination, prior to the start of any significant fieldwork
- To undertake appropriate special tasks assigned by Audit Committee such as fraud investigations, compliance issues or risk management facilitation.
Manpower Planning - Recruitment
AEON CO. (M) BHD. (126926H)
Head Office, 3rd Floor, AEON Taman Maluri Shopping Centre,
Jalan Jejaka, Taman Maluri, 55100 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
(Please indicate the position applied for on the top left-hand corner of the envelop.)